Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.loudwallpapers.com.
The data we collect from you
The personal data we collect from the visitors of the site are broadly classified under two types. One is the data you fill in the website about yourself and your preferences and the other one is the data we collect when you use the website.
- Personal data provided by you – when you visit our website there are certain basic information that is collected from you. This helps in a clear understanding and better relationship between us. This information is usually gathered at the time of signing up for the services. We will let you know if the information collected is mandatory or it is optional. You will also know about the consequences for not providing the mandatory information. When a visitor leaves comments while browsing through the website, this data is collected along with the IP address. The browser user agent is also noted for detection of spam.
The anonymous string which is created from a visitor’s email address (hash) can be provided to a service called Gravatar to see if the visitor is using it. Once your comment is approved, your profile picture would become visible to public with regards to your comment.
There may be places in the website where you may be asked to upload your image. Please do not upload images that have embedded location data. These are EXIF GPS. In this case visitors will be able to download and also get the location data from the images you have uploaded.
In case you send a message or a request for a particular wallpaper, then your information like name, email address and message will get stored automatically.
- Once you decide to comment on the website then you may choose to save your name, website and email address in cookies. These are saved for your convenience so that you don’t have to keep filling the details every time you leave a comment.
- The cookies will be saved up to one year to save your time in future.
- In the case where the visitor has an account and they log in to the website, it will set a temporary cookie to see if your browser accepts such cookies. The cookies no not have any personal information and gets discarded when the browser is closed.
- When the visitor logs in, several cookies are set up in order to save the login information as well as screen display options. These login cookies are saved for two days and screen choices are saved for one year.
- When you click ‘remember me’ your login will last for 2 weeks. Once you log out from the account, you can be sure that the login cookies are removed.
- When you choose to edit an article or publish it, an extra cookie will get saved in thee browser.
- This kind of cookie does not have any personal information and it is used to just indicate the post ID of the edited article. This cookie expires after just one day.
Embedded content of another website
On this website you may find embedded content like articles, videos, images, etc. these embedded content acts as if the visitor has been to the other website.
If you are logged into your account in the website, then you must know that data will be collected from you. Cookies will be used and embedded additional tracking is done. Your interactions will be monitored with embedded content.
How long will your data be retained with us?
- Your comment and the related metadata will be retained for lifetime. This helps in recognizing you in future and also approve all follow up comments instantly rather than keeping them on hold in a queue.
- Personal information of the users who register on the website are stored in their profile. These data can be edited, seen or deleted at any point in time. However the username cannot be changed. This information can be seen by the administrators of the website.
Your rights on your data!
In case you have an account in the website and have written comments then you can request for the exported file with all the personal information that we have of you. You can also let us know if any personal information needs to be deleted. This will not include any data that we need to have for legal, security or administrative purposes.