A child’s first lessons come to his home from his parents. And rest lessons from their teachers. After them, the person playing a pivotal role in nurturing the child and helping him grow into a responsible person and citizen of his country is none else than his teacher. It is said, “Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions.” True it is as it indeed is the teacher in every person’s life who builds his future. The teacher’s influence on the child decides what profession he’ll take up in his life. We share with you a few teacher’s day quotes that are a reflection of the appreciation and gratitude that we feel for our teachers.
What better way to express how thankful you remain to your teacher than to celebrate the occasion of teacher’s day? Do make it a point to make it memorable for that very special person. Make it a very Happy Teacher’s Day indeed. Teacher’s Day is celebrated in different countries on separate days. In the US, it’s celebrated in the first week of May while in the UK, it’s celebrated on October 5. In India, September 5 has been marked as teacher’s day to celebrate the contribution of our teachers to our lives which is also the birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
We share with you a few teacher’s day quotes that’ll make you feel even more strongly how much they have meant to you. You’ll share with us the feeling that they mean so much to entire humanity being the harbingers of the change that we seek for a better mankind. We suggest that you gift a card to your teacher adding one of these teacher’s day quotes to make him feel really special. Make this teacher’s day a truly memorable and happy teacher’s day for him.
Popular Quotes on Teacher’s Day
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.” – Dr APJ Abdul Kalam: These are words so true. Apart from the parents, a teacher is a person who can make a strong and lasting impression on young minds. Children are our future and teachers build our future.
- “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” – Josef Albers: These are no words. These are absolute gems. The best way to develop a mind is to make it curious and inquisitive. The more a child asks, the more he knows. It’s the teacher who inculcates the habit of questioning in the child. Questions lead to knowledge. The answers tell one how to choose between the right and the wrong.
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai: How invaluable a teacher is to the change that we seek in the world is highlighted in this teacher’s day quote. The teacher helps the child imbibe good values. He helps a child develop morals and principles. It is the teacher’s lessons on discipline and good values that create good citizens. Yes indeed, a teacher can change the world.
- “Wherever you find something extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher.” –Arne Duncan: All those great men and women who have made the world a better place to live in are sure to have been guided on the right path by their teachers. It must have been their teachers who left a profound positive impact on them making them the wonderful human beings they grew up to be. They are the ones who have worked behind the scenes in making the world a better place. It is teachers we should thank for all the extraordinary men and women the world has seen.
- “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.” —Helen Caldicott: It is our teachers who have made us what we are. We are today members of the larger society. How we impact the society and the community we are a part of has largely been decided by the kind of impact our teachers have had on us. It is the constructive and positive impact that teachers have had on all good men and women that has made the world livable. Their influence on their wards has moulded the world and shall also decide its future.
Happy Teacher’s Day Quotes Wallpapers
Find some of the best teachers’ days quotes images that you can send it as a wish or use it as a desktop wallpaper of i-phone background.
Today, each one of us knows how the separate the good from the bad. We know how to remain on the right path. We owe this to our parents and of course, our teachers. We remain indebted to them for their guidance and for having been a friend, guide, and philosopher to each one of us. We hope these teacher’s day quotes remind you how much your teachers mean to you and how important they have been in your lives. Go ahead, buy a card and do mention one of these quotes just right for a happy teacher’s day. We’re sure your teacher will be delighted with the gift. Do let us know how happy he was to see you.